Monday, March 16, 2009

Rock Bottom





Been back at work lifting things and doing odd jobs for a friend of mine.  My body is broken.  My hammies feel as though they could snap at any time and my hands are raw to the bone from 120 grit sand paper.

Oh Yeah, its only been 2 days and I've felt this way since the end of the first!

I purchased a 'tall boy' with what was left with my Australian money after work this evening.  Even had to scam the BWS (liquor store) lady with a 1 baht coin as a 5cent coin!  MUAHAHA!  Stickin'it to the man!  I am now craving a huge class of milk and some chewy chocolate cookies but I have nothing but 4US$ 11Brunei$ and 400 odd Thai Bahts.  I think I also have 2Fiji$ somewhere.  I fell useless!  I would repeat my Pai minivan fiasco for those treats right now!

Anyways, its back to my regular day job tomorrow.  Working in A/C on a stool will be nice!  Anyone who brings me a piece of junk will regret it.  Campy and Dura Ace only.  No bike cleanings.  Got a problem?  Go elsewhere!

Time to get back into shape and start buying new bike toys!

No comments: