Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kicking Ass and Taking Names


Just a quick "Hello" for those of you who might be thinking I got lost in the outback somewhere.  I'm alive and well.  The drive was awesome up until the 50% mark but it was all worth it in the end.  Great time, the girls are all over cycling news and showed that a small shop can be a force to be reckon'ed with.

Loads of updates to come as I sort my life back in Brisbane.  Getting back to work sucked.  Haven't stopped since the 30th!

Happy New Year Everyone.  Keep reading, I will break down Melbourne and Ocean Grove in a few write ups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the worst blog i've ever read. i don't even know why i keep coming back hoping for updates! i see gina grain upside down on cycling news and you haven't mentioned anything! Get your sh$t together and update this blog!

From,

A very disgruntled Throoper