Well It's been a little while, but then again I haven't had much to blog about. Bloggin material has been somewhat dry recently. Compared to the more recent stuff anywho. Buckets no longer cross my path, it's quite depressing!
The riding has been on and off. My wrist, and more recently my elbow have been bugging me a fair bit. I've resorted to wearing gloves to help cushion some of the impact but the riding is still uncomfortable.
Rode 'Zupps' on Sunday. Group of atleast 60-80 riders. The gas got turned on at about 60kms. The pace wasn't too bad, but the series or corners and having to sprint out of them made the riding tough. I was blowing of all holes and the good ol' stomach cramped like there was no tomorrow, reminding me: "Hey Dude. You've done phuck all for the last 2 months other than drink buckets and lay around! Don't pretend to be Lance and go back to bed"
So I listened to my self. Went home with my tail between my legs, cooked up a feast and went out for my buddies' birthday and got SMASHED! No buckets, but Stubbies were a close 2nd! Ahhhh foreign countries and their drinking paraphernalia!
Anyways, the weather is supposed to clear up this week. Humidity to drop and sunshine to come out. Should be a good riding week.
The pictures above: My remaining funds from and my original balance. And the bad ass bruise that I still have on my thigh 2 weeks later! It actually got way more bad ass looking but I forgot to snap a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment