Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Need a kick in the ass!

Life is kinda borring at the moment. It's been the wetest April since before I've been born and I've been unbeleivably lazy! Work has been busy with stupid jobs but with the team of ladies leaving in tomorrow morning things should go back to the regular. They'll be long hours, but I'll be able to do some house keeping which will be good.

Other than that, yeah! Easter was boring. Loads of rain and everything was closed. WOOHOO! No coffee for 3 days! Stupid Country.

Got Ham Showed for Paris Roubaix Sunday night. I wasn't thrilled with the way the race turned out. Crashes are always fun, but not when they dictate the finishing order.

Anywho, riding tomorrow so its gonna be an early night. No excuses tomorrow! Getting up and going for a spin. I got to get a few good weeks under the felt so I can stop feeling like shiat when I ride with good riders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy you're not kidding dude. Not riding, not blogging, what the heck are you doing with your time?

Working in a bike shop just to drool over other people's stuff strikes me more as punishment than reward. If you can't even get hooked up with those ruby red slippers just like Dorothy what the point man?