Friday, May 1, 2009

Damage Control

Well I'm not looking to create another Bangkok Uproar because of my lack of bloggin'.  So here is a post.

Everyone is sick.  I've been lazy as hell.  Having a hard time riding any more than 250km a week and work has had some serious downers.  Oh yeah.  It's cold as hell riding in the morning.  12-14 degrees.  Arm warmers, vests and even the wool knee warmers this morning.  It's supposed to get colder but what ever.   The winter gear is out and now, won't be going away until my Canadian return this August.  The plan is to return early august as there are a few good races I'd like to do in Ontario.  August should also offer some nice riding weather.

I also plan on buying my first car.  Anyone got a rust bucket?  Something with 4 wheels and a drivers seat.  Anything else would be pushing it and unnecessary!  I know choquette has that 350z.  It's only got 2 doors and is just simply unpractical in this economic medium. 

I got a thousand ozzie for that lil snot rocket of yours!

Anywho.  It's all I can muster up at the moment.  I will not be able to get my Dorothy's until June'ish and wheels are being sought after by someone else.  So their status is still unknown.  I did buy some bad ass frog skins.  Turquoise with white arms!  Ugliest most expensive pieces of plastic you've ever seen but stopped from complaining about not getting any gear!

Over and out

No comments: