Sunday, October 26, 2008

Maccas: It's like McD's but fancier


I had been eyeing the local Maccas up since I got here.  It was tough to indulge with all the little local eateries but after an awesome 80k on the bike this morning, I gave in.  But it was totally ok because at Maccas in Australia they serve up your 1/4 pounder with avocado.  I understand they are slapping on more green fat but did you know avocados are the good fat?  Super thoughtful!  I got my usual fries and and chocolate shake, which tasted like cold nothing.  I actually had been pretty excited about the shake considering their milk taste so good.  It's fresh milk.  Not quite homo but way gayer than 2%!  Amazing!  In the end, I wasn't that impressed with my meal.  Let's just say those kids at Wharncliff and Oxford know what they are doing.

I made it through my first week of work.  I must say the shop is much different than anything else I've seen or worked in.  The week consisted of fancy bikes and wheels every day while watching music videos on 1 of the 4-5 plasmas in the shop.  Marcel (my boss) also holds wind trainning sessions on thursday afternoons.  Well let me tell you!  The sights were great!  I will make sure to have my hands clean by 1pm next week just incase any MILF's need a hand in setting up their bikes.

Well the week has been pretty low key, getting up at 730 everyday.  Most of you will be surprised to hear, I have been showering and shaving everyday!  Work days anywho!  It's pretty weird but I feel like some parts of me are growing up!

I give it another week before the old 4-5 day beard starts showing up at work!  But lets keep the thoughts positive for now!

No comments: