Who's got two thumbs and also has Rubgy League World Cup Tickets?! THIS GUY!!! Well I don't have them yet, but I will by the time most of you lot wake up and read this!If you are wondering WTF is Rugby League. Well its kind of like rugby.... but different! Each team is allowed 5 'touches' or something. It's pretty huge in Australia with a professional league and apparently it is also played in other countries. Haha! you learn about new sports everyday! I don't know the rules but what I do know is that there are 10 of the drunkess nations down for the event. Canada not making the cut somehow, I will have to root for my Football Boys! ALLEZ LES BLEU!!!! La France Mes Cris de Batard! I will bring a bottle of wine and stiff french baguette just incase the irish want to get rowdy.
Anywho, it's an excellent opportunity to hang out with a bunch of people from all over and get absolutely ripped! Not to mention the 22 guys on the field pretending to be Mac trucks running into the opposing team!
Lindsay is sorting her side of the story out. She thinks going to some island with her school friends will be cooler. Comments are strongly encouraged. Don't hold back! Let her know she would be making a pretty decent mistake!
Hey 'Dell! Think you can hook me up with another Jersey!? The Football boys really messed up at the Euro this summer, but I have a good feeling about my frogs this time!
1 comment:
hahaha ok ok!!! i swiched everything around....it will be awesome!
Post a Comment