Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bike Mechanish - Job Explained

Got here in Cronulla early evening yesturday. The driving was only 800km but our wonderful Garmin took us through some CRAZY roads! The street signs said to continue on HWY 15, Mr. Garmin was saying Hook Left. Hooked left we did! Ondulating, Winding farmer roads at 110 km/h with 8bikes on the roof and a Minivan full of shiat! It was pretty sick. Woulda been a different story on a 1000cc Yamaha! We somehow made it to the Pacific Hwy after flirting with death most of the day with about $100,000 worth of gear strapped to the car! Oh yeah, it was also PISSING rain the whole time, which also made the flirting more intense!

Went for a ride to the course this morning after picking up the girls. Cronulla is a rad little beach suburb. Awesome surf, babes everywhere and coffee! Good morning!

Cleaned the bikes this afternoon after realizing the Bike stand I brought down was broken and useless! OOPS! Boss shows up tonight and hopefully we wont have a legitemate excuse to use the stand tomorrow! I knew I shoulda checked it out before! Also his fault for putting it with all the travel gear!

Anywho, race is tomorrow. We dragged a piss load of gear down for a 35 minute Crit. Thats their National Champs! I'm not complaining but my boss must really love his girls and their racing! He's spending a ton of money this weekend!

My internet time is up and we'll be heading to dinner soon.

Talk soon

No comments: