Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Longest work day ever!


I know last year I was pulling crazy work hours between the catering and the occasional snow plowing but today was brutal!  Christmas eve in maggie land beat that pretty good.  Got to work a little early at about 830 and got working on bikes immediately.  Dozens of full builds later, its now 1045 at night and thankfully I don't have to drive to Quebec city!

Driving the girls and Marcel down to the airport at 330 and then riding at 6 for 150k or so.  Gotta fix some guy's derailleur at 2 in the afternoon as well!  He's not happy with something and we just tuned it.  Gear tune on christmas day?! NOW THATS F'ING SERVICE!

I'm absolutely beat.  I'm feeling my lack of sleep from a few days ago.  Supposed to go to a BBQ tomorrow but I reckon' that tomorrows ride is going to shatter me.  I wish I had spike and the James Bond Marathon right about now!  

Prob lay naked on the couch with my christmas hat on.  I wrapped my self a Super Record 11 rear derailleur at work today to put under the christmas tree but I left it at work!  Maybe Pere Noel will swing by!  Or maybe I'll grab it at 3 so that it's there on my 2nd wake up of the day!

Anywho, over and out!  I need some rest!  Back at it in 4 hours!

These holidays are more stressful than working days!

No comments: