Monday, February 23, 2009

Pai, Pronounced like 'Bye'

Got here 4-5 days ago. I've done nothing, I've done loads. To be honest it doesn't really matter! You are busy doing whatever it is you are doing in Pai. Postcards read DO NOTHING IN PAI! Got ham showed a few nights ago, spent another day recovering. Met these British guys last night who look to have become my partners in Crime in going to Laos! We plan on heading out tomorrow morning and spending another day in Chiang Mai figuring out our transfer to the little country to the North east.

I will be made to pay more than everyone at the boarder in order to receive my travel visa. Apparently some Canadian person or government did something really stupid in the past which upset the Lao people. My visa will be about 25% more expensive! BASTARDS!

The plan is to have beverages tonight, but rest assured, or probably disapointed that I will NOT be getting overly intoxicated!

But Stay tuned lol! Not sure of the internet situation in Laos, I don't even know the plan although tubing down the river in Vien Viang (Sp) is more than certain!

Talk soon

No comments: