Tuesday, February 17, 2009

STRESS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE











Mortgage is renewed. As easy as a few online questions actually! Man I can't describe the sense of relief passing through me! I phoned my bank man yesturday only to find out he left. WHAT?! SHIT! I didn't get the interest rate he had mentioned I could have received last September, but then again, I'm sure he wasn't anticipating on the Financial World crashing like a shitty PC. 4% which is currently better than my 4.65% BOO YAH!

At the end of the day I didn't really care! I just didn't want to go through any head aches from Thailand and have to beg for mercy or my Fahjah for a flight back to Canada to deal with it in person. To be honest I don't think he would have been very surprised. I've been known to be last minute in a thing or two most of my life! But C'Mon! What are your eldest sons for ?! If I dont make the mistake, Alex, MP or Gabi wouldn't get the lessons and might fall into that same trap! In a way, I make sure the little ones don't make the same mistakes I do!

The pictures are just random ones from the last 3 weeks.

I'm off to drink beer in celebration! Enjoy the shots!

No comments: